You visited our specials page and saw a great deal for the procedure you have always wanted. Now what?
We know talking about money is considered taboo, but at Lux Cosmetic Surgery we are firm believers in providing straight-forward information and allowing patients to choose what works best for them.
It’s important to note that while there are no hidden fees related to the surgery itself, plastic surgery patients incur additional costs both before and after surgery
Geographical location can greatly impact the cost of plastic surgery. We are fortunate to be in south Florida. Thanks to a healthy amount of competition, Lux Cosmetic Surgery offers highly talented surgeons and state of the art facilities at a low cost.
There is no need to break the bank! Below are some traditional and creative ways to pay for your surgery.
- Medical Credit Companies – Applying for financing through a Medical Finance Company is as easy as completing an online form. If approved, the Medical Credit company pays the facility directly on your behalf. Beware predatory lending, just like credit cards, medical financing rates can skyrocket.
- The Old-Fashioned Way – Scrimp and save for the cost of surgery. Make sure to save more than the cost of the surgery itself, as costs related to recovery and medication is not included in the price.
- Use a credit card, or a couple of credit cards. Most surgeons accept all major credit cards. If you prefer to spread the balance across a couple of cards, ask your care coordinator.
- Get a loan through your bank. You can apply for an unsecured personal loan through most banks.
- You can also apply for a loan through a 3rd party like Avant
- Dip into your retirement account. Patients who have a 401 K or other retirement accounts may be able to borrow against it.
- Social Media and Crowdfunding. Thanks to the explosion of social media, many people use their social media following to fundraise for their procedures. Sources like Kick Starter, Go Fund Me, and Get Cosmetic may prove a useful platform to raise some plastic surgery coins.
There you have it! Should you require more information about paying for surgery or applying for financing, get in touch with us on our chat, or contact us.
Did we mention that we offer Lay Away?
Pay a deposit, then pay as often as you like, NO CREDIT CHECK and no strings attached.
Simply make a minimum deposit of $500 to lock in your pricing, then pay off the balance 2 weeks before your scheduled surgery date. There is no payment minimum. Payments can be made as frequently as you like.
Pay as little or as much as you want, whenever you want. We don’t auto-debit your account or credit card, call, text, email, or harass for payment. As long as the full payment is received 2 weeks from your surgery date, we are square.
Sound too good to be true? Try a FREE virtual consultation and be evaluated by one of our surgeons within 48 hours. Free.